11.23.2011

Dreaming of the Day...





... when I can wear one of these snazzy little numbers!  These are currently on my to-do list.  
The Linda Circle Skirt
BurdaStyle # 8164



When I very first  stumbled upon the online sewing community, I saw a version of the Linda skirt that totally made me drool.  I dreamed of sewing that skirt!  Actually, now that I have become a little more familiar with the bigger blogging names, I found that it was actually Sunni's skirt from A Fashionable Stitch!

Colette Patterns
Chantilly # 1002

While reading Tasia's blog, I became totally enchanted with a dress that she made.  It is a delicious floral version of the Chantilly, with rich golden yellows, and bright pinks... it is lucious!  I have been dreaming of making my own Chantilly ever since.  I have a few ideas up my sleeve, but I may complete a few bigger projects first just to hone my skills.  One of my biggest fears is buying wonderful fabric, and totally screwing up because my skill level isn't quite ready for the pattern.

BurdaStyle V-Neck Cocktail Dress with
Starburst # 123




I saw this pattern on BurdaStyle a while back and just keeping stashing it in the back of my mind.  I think it would make a fantastic addition to my wardrobe.  Maybe not basic black though.. maybe red?  Maybe.

I'm currently working on another version of the Pendrell.  Pictures to follow soon, but until then you'll just have to sit antsy in your seat with anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment