3.05.2012

One Week, One Pattern!




Guess what?!  Another fun group to join in on!  This genius idea was put into motion by Tilly and you can find all the details here!  I am trying to decide if I can actually make this date or not, and also trying to decide on which pattern I will use.

Have you joined this sew-venture?  What pattern are you going to use? I want to hear about it?  Are you worried that you won't be able to make enough in time?  Or do you already have several made in your closet?  Hmm...

2 comments:

  1. I'm joining in! Or, at least, I'm going to try. I'm thinking New Look 6104 - a simple button-up blouse. I need more work-appropriate blouses and I think this pattern is easily modifiable for different looks. I only have 1/2 of one done, though, so if I'm going to meet the "deadline" I better get crackin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what a fun top! I think that is perfect for this project :) I can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete